Thursday, May 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Wow, for the first time in the few years I have been bloggin now, I have been tagged. And BOY did I get tagged! Not once, but TWICE by my dear friends Lee & Gill. I sure hope this doesn't mean I am suppose to come up with 14 things rather than 7 because I am having a rough time with just 7 :)

Here are the rules:
~ Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
~ Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
~ Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
~ Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Hmmm....I'm a pretty boring person so I will warn you with that to start out ;)

1. I have only lived in 1 state over here in the big ol' USA - Missouri.
2. Growing up, I always dreamed of being a fighter pilot for the US Navy - I SO wanted to land on the aircraft carriers ;)
3. Sort of going along with that - I am completely fascinated with the US Navy SEALs and will watch and read just about anything I can about them.
4. In case you couldn't tell by the previous two, I have never been a girly-girl - yep I admit it, I am a tomboy.
5. I spent a month (during my junior year of high school) in Colombia, South America - including a week in the Amazon jungle helping build a mud house for the missionaries (we stomped mud with our bare feet and then formed it into balls and stacked them to form the walls) who worked with the natives there (yep - like in National Geographic those natives were el' natural!)
6. I taught special education before I had Drew.
7. I am a chocoholic :)

Man I was really struggling to think of some things to put down!

Now, to come up with 7 people to tag.....

I tag Tina E., Jared E., Pammy, Marsha, April, Dyanna, and MickeyB

Can't wait to find out more about you all :)


**I didn't tag you Carol, or you Debra since you both were just tagged by something similar not too long ago :) But, if you want to go ahead and play along, please do! *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you'd make a great fighter pilot! Don't give up on your dreams! :-)

Loved finding out more about you :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm a chocaholic too!

I'm not a girlygirl or a tomboy. I'm not sure what I am!

Shutterfly.com