Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Packing...Packing...and MORE Packing!

I don't have a long entry. We have been busy moving boxes as fast as I get them packed. Every evening we have been taking a load over in our mini van. Since the kitchen is the only place that has shelving up, that has been the only boxes we have been able to unpack yet though. We do have our Christmas tree up at our new house though. :) John put the tree up and then Drew and I hung the ornaments. So no furniture in the house yet (other than one bookshelf) but we have our Christmas tree! lol Since our fridge will get in next Tuesday and we have the phones, internet and satalite service being installed/turned on Friday, Dec. 5th we hope to move the furniture in on Sat., Dec 6th. Which means we need to get busy figuring out what we are going to do in the bedroom closets and get that installed! We are still hoping to be able to put the "For Sale" signs up for our old house sometime in early January.

In other news...as I am typing this we SHOULD be driving to my parents house for Thanksgiving. Only problem is Zach ran a fever the last two days and has a doozie of a cough and runny nose now. We are going to see how he is doing in the morning and decide if we are just staying home. We just don't want to share this stuff with little cousin Tyler. So it is looking like I might be making a run to the grocery store in the morning to pick up a little turkey and the fixings for us to have our own little Thanksgiving with just the 4 of us.

Ok, nothing new to really share. So I guess I need to go get back to packing! There is still a TON of that waiting for me. *cringe*

Hope all of you from the USA have a very

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Edgel said...

Busy, busy! Good luck with all the packing and all the festivities!

Shutterfly.com